Comments:
1. I would be annoyed if people kept on staring at me in school, because they found out about my family.
2. I can see that Erin's school is a religious school, so that's why they were praying for them.
3. I think Tracey shouldn't do all the work by herself. She should let Erin help her.
4. For me, I'll find it hard to attend school if that kind of accident happen in my family and also Erin is very brave to act normal in school and not acting depress about it too much.
5. The Dad shouldn't blame it on him about the cause of the accident. He never knew it was coming.
Questions:
1. What were the students thinking about Erin's behavior and about her family?
2. I wonder, did Erin's parents accident was before she thought about it or after?
3. What kind of religious school does Erin go to?
4. If Erin lives in Australia and her religion is an asian religion then is the school she goes is her religion?
Vocabulary:
1. Gallows [ pg. 37 ] - an upright frame with a crossbeam and a rope for haning condemned person.
2. Groggy [ pg.39 ] - drunk; intoxicated
3. Cherub [ pg.53 ] - Bible one of the winged heavenly beings that support the throne of god or acts as guardians; spirits
Literary Terms: 1. Simile [ pg.32 ] - The house is spinnning like Dorothy's in The Wizard of Oz."
Overview Sentence: Erin visited her fathjer and he was very sad, also she's now starting school and everything seems to be normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment