Comments
1. I think that was very cruel of Tracey and Chris not believing that Erin is having a really bad asthma attack and it took them forever to actually drive her to the hospital.
2. I feel bad for Erin how Tracey and herself thinks that life without Erin would be so much better.
3. I didn't really figure out the part where she's finally over the grief thing, but I know the part where she had a better life.
4. I knew that Tracey loved Erin for real when she said she did, even though she doesn't show it.
5. Erin should'v took more money from Ronald.
Questons
1. Would Erin could'v die if they didn't bring her to the hospital?
2. Can people lie about death on the certificate?
3. Why didn't Erin move with Tracey, Chris, and Erin?
4. Are they still in contact now?
Vocabulary
1. accumulate [ pg.269 ] - to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up
2. vegemite [ pg.269 ] - an Australian vegetable extract used as a flavoring or spread
3. therapeutic [ pg.274 ] - a therapeutic substance
Literary Terms
1."..the tubes in my lungs look like broccoli, and when I can't breathe, the broccoli becomes overcooked." [ pg.266 ]
2.
Overview Sentence
-Days, years passed and Tracey/Chris/Trent is moving, Erin got most the money back from Ronald, and worked with variety of jobs, and is married to a photographer name Adam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment