Comments
1. I was surprised when I found out that Chris's sister, Katrina, is dead.
2. Katrina died when she was pole-dancing on the train then she stuck her head out when the train was coming into a tunnel.
3. Erin celebrated her 16th birthday with many people, but she felt lonely.
4. I think Chris is being a bit immature about Erin overreacting, because she really wasn't and he's just saying she is, because of the dog situation.
5. I think Erin should'v took the offer to make the uniforms, because it'll set her mind off of things.
Questons
1. How does Erin know about Tracey and Chris having sexual relationships?
2. Isn't Martin way too old for Erin?
3. Why did she accept to be his girlfriend if she was gross out?
4. Why did Julie suddenly got jealous of Erin? Isn't she suppose to her best friend or something?
Vocabulary
1. Parish [ pg.225 ] - a local church with its field of activity
2. Sermon [ pg.237 ] - any serious speech, discourse, or exhortation, esp. on a moral issue
3. Intact [ pg.226 ] - not altered, broken, or impaired; remaining uninjured, sound, or whole; untouched; unblemished
Literary Terms
1. Simile [ pg.225 ] - "...will ooze out like a volcano"
2. Setting - in a church
Overview Sentence
-Tracey is starting to care for Erin, Erin just turned 16, and starts to believe in God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment