Comments
1. I was surprise when Erin found out that her father also died.
2. I don't think it was3. I think Tracey should be more supportive and nice to Erin, after all their sisters and both need to support each other now, because their parents are dead. necessary for Erin to see her mother's coffin, because in reality she's dead already and she'll accept it sooner or later.
4. I think Tracey is giving Erin the cold shoulder, because she's mad and also sad that her mother is dead aka her best friend and she's putting her anger out on Erin.
5. I think that Trent is going to be sent away so someone old enough can take good care of him, because he's too young.
Questions
1. Why don't Erin wear black for the funeral ? Isn't it more appropriate to wear black instead of blue or pink?
2. What will happpen to Erin, Tracey, and Trent now that both their parents are dead?
3. Are they able to stick together or they have to spilt up?
4. How did the father died? Was the problem cause by the accident?
Vocabulary
1. Astroturf [ pg.88 ] - A trademark for an artificial grasslike ground covering
2. Veranden [ pg.87 ] - a roofed extending along exclosed porch or balcony extending aloong the outside of a building
3. Skewer [ pg. 65 ] - a long pin, asof metal, used to secure food and esp. meat while it cook
Literary Terms
1. Rising Action - both her parents are dead and now the hard/difficult parts is going to come for Erin that's going to change her life.
2. Indirect Character - the way Tracey acts toward Erin, how she walked away from Erin when Erin needed help shows that she thinks Erin is annoying and at the same she doesn't like Erin, but I think she still loves her, because they're sisters.
Overview Sentence
-Erin went to her mom's funeral and was too afraid to look at her coffin because she don't wanna believe she's dead and also shee found out her father's died and there was also a funeral.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment