Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grief Girl - 5,4,3,2,1 [ Pgs.133 - 164 ] - 10.18.08

Comments
1. It's cool Erin get to traveled somewhere for English, so she can experience how it feels like to live there.
2. Tracey seems to be really annoyed with Erin. I think it's, because she's jealous of Erin.
3. I think Ronald is being stupid for not giving the money to Erin when she needs it and it's her money.
4. I don't think the toothache wouldd just go away. I think it's best if Erin checks out before it's too late.
5. I thought what Erin did was brave and courageous of her. She didn't care what people thought of her and also did her best at the presentation.

Questions
1. Why was Errol so annoyed with Erin? She was just trying to be normal in front of people.
2. What's the cause that made Erin felt uncomfortable when she at hotel?
3. What happen at the hotel, was it emotional sickness/feelings?
4. Can't Erin talk to a lawyer about Ronald handling the money?

Vocabulary
1. Acrylic [ pg.136 ] - of or deprived from acrylic acid
2. Bevearement [ pg.136] - to deprive and make desolate, esp. by death
3. Rummage [ pg.158 ] - to search thoroughly or actively through

Literary Terms
1. Simile [ pg.143 ] "Trent is running around with his face painted like a tiger."
2. Direct Charcater - The way Liz acted towards Erin was said that she was really nice. She listened to Erin even when she had to wake up in the middle of the night hearing Erin saying all these crazy things.

Overview Sentence
-After both her parents died, Erin didn't care much about everything, she been stressed out and depressed lately and Tracy was annoyed by her for some reason.

No comments: